Trend Screening ®
Which trends are most Which trends are most relevant to your business? How to translate them into real-life solutions and decisions? Which trends should your company respond to as of today? Which ideas make the most sense business-wise? to your business? How to translate them into real-life solutions and business decisions?
Take a part in a workshop that makes use of an original toolkit that will allow you to answer these questions over the course of two online sessions.
The suggested process is a set of selected techniques, which include methodologies of work such as: design sprint, innovation games and original tools developed by Natalia Hatalska and infuture.institute team.
Trend workshop – value:
- A substantial dose of trend inspiration (inspirational webinar, work with trend cards).
- Trend insights in the context of the future of industry (STEEP analysis).
- Learning the consequences of trends on the functioning of an organisation (Imact & Effort Matrix).
- Developed business ideas in response to selected trends.
- Quantification and selection of the most interesting solutions business-wise.
- Effective online teamwork in the sprint model.
Digitalization of sales processes, future work and competence of the future, adjustment of communication in response to current social issues, generation gaps – Trend Screening ® workshop may tackle a specific area of functioning/company development, and respond to current challenges. It guarantees that work on the process of adjustment/development will be contextualised in regard to the future, thanks to trend analysis performed during our workshop.
How we run it:
- Internal, closed workshop for representatives of one organisation.
- Size of workshop group: 8-10 persons.
- Supervision by 2 moderators per a workshop session.
- Workshops conducted with the use of ClickMeeting or another platform determined by our Client.
- Workshop will also use another platform for remote work.